Human Factors covers a range of issues including the perceptual, physical and mental capabilities, the interaction and effects on individuals of their job and working environments. Objectives: understanding and identify the nature of Human Error; Reduce human error working under the stress and fatigue; Identify strategies for reducing Human Error; Adopt a non-punitive policy toward human error (not violations); Identify threats of repetitive tasks before they become errors, empowering the Visual inspection; control and implement correct communication within and between teams.
- Introduction to EU 1321/2014 Part-145
- Introduction to “Human Factors”
- Safety Culture/ Organizational factors
- Human Error
- Human performances &limitations
- Procedures, information, toolsand practice
- Professionalism and integrity
- Organization’s HF program
Hai bisogno di aiuto per scegliere?
Ogni persona ha esigenze diverse. Siamo qui per aiutarti a scegliere il training migliore per raggiungere i tuoi obiettivi.